Findbusiness.me

Types of Businesses City Country Add Business
Home > United States > Homewood > Baby & Children's Clothing Store > Lil' Lambs Consignment Sale

Lil' Lambs Consignment Sale

(4 Rate)
1400 Oxmoor Rd
(205) 879-1737
(4 Rate)
1400 Oxmoor Rd
(205) 879-1737

About :

August 26-28, Trinity UMC

Description:

Lil’ Lambs, Trinity’s favorite children’s clothing consignment sale returns August 2021 back in-person! The sale will be held August 26-28 in our Trinity UMC Gym. We ask that the following items are closely inspected and only listed for sell if they are in top shape to sell: Baby and Children’s Clothing Baby and Children’s Shoes Toys and Books Nursery Equipment Sellers receive 70% of their proceeds while the remaining 30% support the ministries and mission of the church. ...

more

Contact:

1400 Oxmoor Rd ,AL ,35209
(205) 879-1737
33.475114364454, -86.803724740938

Opening Hours :


Friday: 09:00AM - 14:30PM
Saturday: 09:00AM - 12:00PM

Other Information

Parking:

Parking available ,Street parking ,Valet parking
Inappropriate listing?Request for Deletion
Close request for deletion form

Featured Articles:

2021-08-28

Today is Discount Day. Many (not all) items are 50% off. Shopping is from 9:00-12:00. See you soon!nnMask are required. Children 12 year and under are permitted, and umbrella strollers are preferred. See you soon!

2021-08-27

Consignor pick up for unsold items and consignor checks is tomorrow, Saturday 8/28, at 3:00pm. Enter through the Welcome Center and into the Gym for pickup.

2021-08-27

Today is the day! The sale is open today from 9:00-3:00 and Saturday from 9:00-12:00. We'll see you soon! Mask are required. Children 12 year and under are permitted, and umbrella strollers are preferred.

2021-08-26

Today is the day! Shopping begins at 5:00pm for pre-sale pass holders. You may purchase a pre-sale pass at the door for $5. Our public sale occurs on Friday from 9:00-3:00 and Saturday from 9:00-12:00. Mask are required. Children 12 year and under are permitted, and umbrella strollers are preferred. See you soon!

2021-08-25

GET READY! nnShopping begins at 5:00pm on Thursday for pre-sale pass holders. You may purchase a pre-sale pass at the door for $5. Our public sale occurs on Friday from 9:00-3:00 and Saturday from 9:00-12:00. We'll see you soon!

2021-08-21

IT'S TIME TO CONSIGN! The deadline to enter items into the consignment system is tomorrow (Sunday), August 22 at 11:00pm.

2021-08-20

Alright guys we have one LAST giveaway before the sale next week! Since this is our last one we are going to have TWO WINNERS. Each will receive a $15 shopping credit. The giveaway will end Sunday 8/22 at midnight, and winner will be chosen Monday 8/23.nnTO ENTER:n1. Like & Follow our pagen2. Tag 3 friends (in separate comments)n*Additional entry - Share to your story and tag us

2021-08-19

Help support the ministry of Trinity Kids at our annual Lil' Lambs Consignment Sale. A portion of every sale goes directly to help fund all the amazing things that happen in our children's department. Get rid of things you don't need, get a deal on things you do, and support Trinity Kids!

Similar Places:

Short 'n Sweet Consignments features children's clothing birth to size...
Smart Choices. Wise Parents. Happy Babies.